When you partner with Snow Creek, you can access a full range of services all under one roof, so your wealth management is capable and competent. And because each client’s needs are different, you choose how involved you want us to be with your financial management, from simply using our on-line tools to fully engaging our wide client service capabilities.
Part of our investment advisory process, financial planning services include:
- Setting your personal and financial goals (capital growth, education, retirement, charitable giving, etc.)
- Evaluating all of your relevant financial information (assets, liabilities, cash flow, current insurance coverage and investments)
- Developing recommendations based on your situation and goals, with the most favorable tax consequences
- Implementing the plan
- Monitoring and communicating progress
We provide continuous investment advice and make investment decisions on your behalf, based on your individual needs, objectives and tolerance for risk. We invest with a rational long-term approach, mindful to watch fees and expenses that diminish long-term performance.
We can meet various cash needs, track legacy securities and handle unique investment preferences. We can analyze risk and make sure your insurance complements your estate plan, and we’ll coordinate your investment strategy with your financial portfolio.
Plus, our portal and app for iPads and smart phones let you connect with us, upload important documents and track your finances to know where you stand. And if you have requests or questions, we’ll provide a timely response.
Snow Creek takes discretionary responsibility to direct the investments based on your unique plans and personal goals. Investment products can include:
- Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs and managed futures
- Separately managed accounts
- Insurance products, No Load Annuities
- Profit-sharing and pension plans
- IRAs (Roth and SIMPLE), SEP retirement plans and Individual 401k plans
- Educational accounts / 529 plans
While we monitor the performance of these accounts daily and make recommendations and/or transactions based on your plan, you have immediate access to your accounts at all times via our client portal.
We coordinate and direct your investments, serving as your investment adviser even for outside accounts offered but managed by someone other than us (such as employer 401k and 403b retirement or trust accounts). We can monitor the performance of these investments through daily electronic downloads, integrate a broad array of data into our reports, and recommend adjustments as needed to align your investment strategy.
Our trust solutions are designed for clients whose financial, family or business needs require professional fiduciaries to manage and distribute assets from a trust property. In certain situations, Larry Sacks serves as an independent trustee and/or co-trustee to provide financial continuity and administration for the family’s long term benefit.
Trust services are provided through an affiliation with National Advisors Trust Company or Charles Schwab Trust Company, federally chartered trust companies authorized to do business in all 50 states and a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, (FDIC).
When you work with Snow Creek, you can access additional expertise, including:
- Strategies for Change of Marital Status
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Strategic Asset Allocation
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Consolidated Reporting
- Insurance Counseling
- Tax Planning and Preparation through Alexander Thompson Arnold PLLC
- Custody for Private Equity